Friday, April 15, 2011

ScrapFest Goodies!

I meant to post this last weekend but completely forgot! Last Saturday my amazing hubby drove me out to Kitchener/Waterloo to attend Scrapfest. It's about an hour drive, so not terrible, but I didn't want to go alone. It was my first time attending and I didn't know what to expect. It's basically a little expo with stores from all over Southern Ontario. Which was great for me because there aren't many stores left in Toronto! The best part was seeing all the products in person that I had only ever seen online. I wandered around for a while and didn't buy anything because everything was so expensive, and let's face it, I've been spoiled by all the great deals I find online in the US! Then I found this little booth called Scrappin' Buddies... it was like scrapbook heaven! Their prices were less then any other store there, and they had some amazing stuff on clearance. For example, I had seen Glimmer Mist at previous booths for $8.99-$10.99, and Scrappin' Buddies had them for $6.99! That's about the same (or better) as buying them online, without the shipping fees. Among my purchases were Pink Paislee's Daily Junque, Webster's Pages Trendsetter, Basic Grey Nook & Pantry and Hello Luscious, LYB Freshprint Clothesline (clearance priced!), some Glimmer Mists (duh!), MME Bella Bella, and a bunch of other little items. I had so much fun and met so many nice people! I will definitely be going to the next one!

Here is a photo of my goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment