Thursday, May 19, 2011

A bit of Echo Park Little Boy for a very special little boy!

My bff's son is turning 1 next week, which is crazy because that means there are only 4 months left until my baby turns 2!! Anyway, I wanted to make him something extra special and I know my friend has been wanting his name in wood letters for his room. Since I have a girl, I had never done anything "boy" before, but I knew exactly which papers I wanted to use. I ordered the Little Boy collection from CropChocolate.com and it arrived just in time. A little spray adhesive, a little mod podge, some cutting with my trusty exacto knife, some sanding, a little inking, and so on... and voila!


I had SO much fun making this ~ it really didn't take that long. I love how it turned out and I'm so excited to give it to her!! I hope she loves it :)

I also made some birthday cards to match:


{inspired by SarahA from acot}

I just can't resist this cute little man, so here is a picture of the birthday boy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment