Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Mother's Day! (Yes, a little late!)

I meant to post this sooner, but forgot of course! I couldn't post it before Mother's Day just in case :)
This is the card I made for my mom using Prima's Petal Poetry kit that I got recently from ScrapbookSteals.com. The green pom-pom ribbon is American Crafts. The card was somewhat inspired by one I saw on a blog somewhere, but for the life of me can't remember where! I was going from memory, so it's not exact, just inspired!


I made an extra special gift for my mom this year also. I took a wood picture frame and altered it using Bo Bunny's Gabrielle collection, which I love! I'm big into butterflies lately. I also used some Recollections bling & flowers from Michaels, and a Tim Holtz word key & tag. I'm so happy how this turned out, and my mom LOVED it! She actually didn't even realize that I made it :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment